Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rod's Liquor


Rod's Liquor, originally uploaded by greggarciaphoto.
This is Candice and my brother in front of Rod's Liquor in Downtown Orange. we needed an image for Candice's 21st B-Day invitation and this is what we came up with. That's my sofa from home that we brought out and we had most of the "props" already. Ambient light was metered with a hand held Sekonic Light Meter and I set exposure, close to match. Lighting was provided by a JTL Mobil Light and Brolly. I had to drag the shutter a little to get the neon to burn in.

We were probably in and out of there in a total of about 20 minutes. We did start to get a little bit of a crowd of onlookers but for the most part, they viewed from across the street.

It was a fun shoot. Candice was totally fun to work with and a go getter and props to my brother for playing waiter and making it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post