Saturday, June 18, 2011

Ashlee

 Ashlee shot by Orange County Photographer Greg Garcia

I believe my initial contact with Ashlee was through Model Mayhem.  Originally we had planned to shoot her in a sun dress in a grassy field for some portfolio pieces.  On the morning of the shoot, she decided that she wanted to more of a lingerie type shoot.  I booked a studio but then the studio called back and had found they double booked.  A friend of mine was over because his car was overheating and needed a place to kick while it cooled down.  He overheard my conversation on the phone with Ashlee as I was trying to secure a location.  He offered up his apartment.   I had never been there before but this late in the day, I didn't have much choice.  Ashlee agreed to meet there and we shot a number of looks inside and out of the apartment.  

This shot is the stairwell leading up to the apartment.  Ashlee is lit with a JTL Mobil Light with a brolly and a gelled strobe, lights her from behind.  I will post more from this shoot at a later date.   Ashlee and I continue to work together from time to time and she is great to work with.  You can contact her through Model Mayhem #724163

To see more images from this shoot, check out Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post