Monday, June 13, 2011

Cooper Wedding


“Un-flippin real! You Rock Greg! You’re my photographer for life... great images”
-the happy groom.
Shot with the Canon 5D.

Cooper Wedding


So I pick up a message from a buddy that I met at a party a year or so prior, on Monday. “I hope you are treating life well. Linsey and I are getting married Saturday. I'd like to talk to you about shooting that day.” Well, we played phone tag the rest of the week and finally on Friday, the night before his wedding, we catch up on the phone. I’m sure I don’t need to share with you the pressure leading up to your wedding day and this situation was no exception. Add to it that this is the week of Christmas and you’ve taken it up a a whole other notch. Luckily, I had a wedding party with a great attitude that laid it out like this... “We’d love to have you shoot our wedding. We know it’s last minute. We know you’ll know what to do...”

Off to the races I went. Shooting from the hip as they say. It was a great celebration and even though my time was limited due to a previous commitment, I was able to capture some great images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post