Thursday, June 16, 2011

Goldfinger

Orange County Band Photographer Greg Garcia Shoots Goldfinger at the Glass House
Shot with the Nikon FA and available light. I do not remember the film stock. I should re-scan the original negative. This scan is a much more blocked up than the prints that came from this negative. I’ll put that on my “to-do” list...
Hmmm. I think this was at the Glass House. This is going back a few years around the time Britney Spears first single ...Baby One More Time came out. I think this is the drummer. He’s wearing a schoolgirl skirt and he started dancing around the stage like Britney Spears in the video. There was a point when he was dancing on top of the rack you see in the background and I knew, he’s gotta come down some how. So I got ready. I’m sure I was shooting my trusty Nikon FA at the time. Y’know, manual crank, no motor drive etc… You get one shot and I got it. He took an amazing leap. Click!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post