Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Duck Duck Goose!


The goose that bit me!, originally uploaded by greggarciaphoto.
Aw... look at the nice duckies and geese... HONK!!!! WT....?
I was scouting for locations in San Pedro when I found this quaint neighborhood park. I had my iPhone out so I could snap any potential areas. There were plenty of old trees, greenery and a nice pond with ducks and geese. I'm thinking this place is pretty awesome and I wanna come back and shoot sometime soon.
So, from this pic you can see I'm a good distance from the little river / pond and I'm still on the paved walkway. Then, breaking the serene moment comes this obnoxious repetitive HONK! HONK! HONK! and this crazed goose with a big attitude. I was bum rushed by a goose! Well, I think he was a goose. Anyway, I reached down with my iPhone and snapped this right before he latched on to my pant leg with his two great big pointy teeth! Oh wait, that's a rabbit and a very poor attempt at a Monty Python reference. I almost fell backward trying to escape this foul fowl. I had to crack up at the whole situation and if there was anyone watching I'm sure they had a gaggle at this gander.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post